Autumn Semester - Poem by Shayam Chakraborty
raincoat and sweater
the changing weather
nature's queer gesture.
I still remember
the same road to be crossed
for one more year.
cherishing nature's captivating
treasure and a subtle relationship
sharing love letters.
Comments about Autumn Semester by Shayam Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl