A Face Tied With Lace - Poem by Savannah marie
Yes, I might act okay.
Walk around like I am fine every day.
Deep down I'm a broken mess.
My true feelings repressed.
The smile upon my face,
Tied up with invisible lace.
One sharp insult,
Will have horrible results.
So i play pretend,
And hope the depression comes to an end.
But until then,
The knife comes down as i count one through ten.
Comments about A Face Tied With Lace by Savannah marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda