Savannah marie Poems
- Silent Suffocation Death by heartbreak. Pain by ...
- Scar Several scars line my wrist. Some curve and ...
- My Blue Rose Its color the purest of blues With streaks of ...
- Embracing Fear She sits in a quite room only hearing the ...
- Happily Ever After A happy ending is only something we wish ...
- Home The darkness of death is something soothing. The ...
- A Face Tied With Lace Yes, I might act okay. Walk around ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savannah marie
Death by heartbreak.
Pain by separation.
Nothing to fill the ache.
To live is a hesitation.
The world you know is fake.
And your left without preparation.
You turn inward for your own sake.
In desperate need for an explanation.
Hopeing its all a dream and you can just awake.
Wishing it could end in silent suffocation.
Death is in reach for you to take.
Darkness has started its infestation.