Savannah marie Poems
- Silent Suffocation Death by heartbreak. Pain by ...
- Happily Ever After A happy ending is only something we wish ...
- Home The darkness of death is something soothing. The ...
- A Face Tied With Lace Yes, I might act okay. Walk around ...
- Sleepy Star Sleepy sleepy star I don't know where you ...
- Insensitive Lies Words that hurt more than they should I'd ...
- Be Afraid As my tears fall I feel so small. I know I'm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savannah marie
Death by heartbreak.
Pain by separation.
Nothing to fill the ache.
To live is a hesitation.
The world you know is fake.
And your left without preparation.
You turn inward for your own sake.
In desperate need for an explanation.
Hopeing its all a dream and you can just awake.
Wishing it could end in silent suffocation.
Death is in reach for you to take.
Darkness has started its infestation.