Sleepy Star - Poem by Savannah marie
Sleepy sleepy star
I don't know where you are.
But a wish from you tonight,
I will not get, for you are out of sight.
So i sit and stare at the blank night sky,
If only i could fly.
I could search and find
The little star that's on my mind.
Comments about Sleepy Star by Savannah marie
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda