A Friend To Keep - Poem by Nathaniel DeMay
I have a friend who is always there,
Always at my side.
Never once not tolerating the
Rules I don't abide.
I have a friend who is quite special,
Rare, if not unique.
Always making me feel I'm needed,
One that I shall keep.
Do you know yet, of whom I've spoken?
Do you need a clue?
It's the person I'd trust with my life,
My friend, of coarse: you!
Comments about A Friend To Keep by Nathaniel DeMay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl