Nathaniel DeMay Poems
- Hidden I'll dream what I'll dream Because my dreams are ...
- Promise Me Why do I fear the dark of day? Why do I fear the...
- Time By Time Each day I wait, Each time I cry, Each ...
- Devil's Decision Don't tell me I have lost my mind, I know ...
- I Am The Storm I am the storm, always unhappy, always the...
- (untitled) Like a moth to a flame, I cannot escape. These ...
- Killer Lost inside my self, Nothing but left ...
Born in Washington, Nathaniel DeMay moved to New Yourk at before the age of 6 months. There he lived for seven years untill his more memorable move to California, one with two newer edidtins to his family. He lives there still, and shall soon go on to become either a bartender, pediatrician, or even phsycologist. In edidtion, he hopes to have a book published somtime before the age of sixty. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathaniel DeMay
I'll dream what I'll dream
Because my dreams are free.
But should they come true,
Then what are they to me?
Untill I have you,
My dreams keep me going.
For now it's better
To keep you not knowing.
What a shame It'd be
Should my dreams be wasted.
My dreams hide my love,
A love untainted.
You know what I mean?
Do you feel for me too?
Show me a sign,
Please, just one simple clue.