U Win Kyi
A Gentleman - Poem by U Win Kyi
A so-called gentleman
having high-ranking friends,
including the country's president,
having a good reputation without a dent.
He had a great business
gaining a massive wealth.
Many people gave him respect.
Many medals and plaques he deserved.
One day in a motel room, he was found collapsed.
Beside him was a call girl mistress.
He was immediately sent to ER for compression of chest (CPR) .
But for resuscitation there was no good result.
After futile attempt, he was pronounced dead.
His reputation went so bad.
He was with a call girl with big breast,
in a place so secret.
What they did was everybody's guess.
Comments about A Gentleman by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda