A Girl Worth Getting - Poem by Matthew Baughman
Wow! I would love a girl,
a girl who is an individual,
who doesn’t just fall in the crowd,
who doesn’t just do what her friends do.
Someone who is real ya’ know,
that might be too much to ask,
but it just seems every girl I know,
has never done something on there own,
done anything for themselves,
or truly ever wanted be somebody else.
If I could find a girl like that,
they might just be worth getting,
but until that day, good luck girls,
try not to be so fake!
Comments about A Girl Worth Getting by Matthew Baughman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl