A Book Called Me - Poem by Matthew Baughman
I am like a book,
you may like what is on the cover
on the inside might even be better
take the time;
if you'd like to read me.
Do not just lay me down
time like dust, may obscure my cover
if you don't take the time
then chances are;
things will ALWAYS be never.
Comments about A Book Called Me by Matthew Baughman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl