Omar El Khamra
A Glance - Poem by Omar El Khamra
Out of the blue your figure stood,
I knew at once I was to change
In some hidden way mostly good,
It felt so weird it felt so strange.
It was a whole new emotion,
A feeling Inever knew before,
Everything stood while still in motion
This new feeling I had to explore.
My heart was heavily pounding,
with music my ears were sounding,
My eyes were chained to yours
My heart was timed to yours,
I knew at once that we were meant to be
You were to complete my sentences, you were to complete me
To you I showed no resistance,
For you, you define my whole existance.
Comments about A Glance by Omar El Khamra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Omar El Khamra's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl