Mary Anne Simon
A Guessing Poem - Poem by Mary Anne Simon
You need to know that this will be
A guessing poem and that you'll see.
Music is a wonderful sound
It comes from all around.
It's on the radio, on TV,
On tapes, videos, and on a CD.
But there's an instrument that can be played
Not with your mouth, but with your hands.
Do you think it's a piano?
Do you think it's a bell set?
That's not it yet.
Do you think it's an electronic keyboard?
That can be ignored.
I'll give you one more clue.
Maybe it will help you.
It's one instrument with many sounds and stands.
You use your feet along with your hands.
Do you think it's a drum set?
Comments about A Guessing Poem by Mary Anne Simon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda