chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
chris bowen, a.k.a to wit (04 30 1969 / fernanadina a.k.a ghost town)
A Haiku Mad - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
was i the diff'rence?
jeff rense comin thru?
not to me.you.
Comments about A Haiku Mad by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, September 17, 2007
Poem Edited: Saturday, April 9, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda