A Kiss... - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Has four letters, you rather,
don't want to miss!
For lovers, appear to be,
Even more than this!
Lip to lip or nose to nose,
As you adore!
Is a symbol of love,
To my Miss!
I suggest you, please,
Do it, to your love, when it is really true,
And not, when outside, is a breeze!
Comments about A Kiss... by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl