Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Angels walk between us, every day,
They silently, make their way.
May be some do feel and say,
'Wow, what a miracle, came in my way'!
They even, came to me,
In hard times, to see
How I feel, in time of these,
aND how to help, and make peace.
They came to me
And made me be free,
When I choose the words,
For poems and prose.
Be sure, that they will
Come to you, and then you will
Feel so good, and full of love,
That easily you fly, like a dove!
Comments about Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl