A Lady For Us... - Poem by Agim Bacelli
A Lady for us...
There's a Lady in our town,
The prettiest Lady around,
Black hair and eyes of blue,
She is for me and for you...
Comments about A Lady For Us... by Agim Bacelli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl