Agim Bacelli Poems
- To My Son On His Wedding Day To my son on his wedding ...
- Only One Mother I agree to switch prophets and all believing,...
- The Deth Of Pilot The Deth of Pilot Open your angel eyes ...
- Mother’s Joy Mother’s joy -.-
- Father Father Over me you stood erected like a Giant Maple...
- Trust In America Trust in America...
- Il Vero Buono Solament' È Colu... Il vero buono solament’ è ...
'After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.'
Agim Bacelli, Nickname - Agideba. He was born and raised in the city of Korcha, situated in the Southeast of Albania near to the border with Greece.
He started writing in verse at the age of 12 years old and even younger. His late father was a popular poet (bejtexhi) . He used to versify easily and recite to Agim. He was very sweet-tongued! He taught his son how to make verse, in poetry, revealing to him its 'secrets'. Sometimes though, Agim failed in creating verse and remained a writer of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To My Son On His Wedding Day
To my son on his wedding day
My dear son, you getting married
no gold or money for you
a word from me to be remembered
your wife to be has to be cherished
Never forget my dear children
While you will be part of this world
A moment of love
Is precious than the brightness gold
This was all I had to say
I, your father
nothing else I have to leave
this will be my inheritance