Deva De Silva
*a Lantern - Poem by Deva De Silva
A sparkling starry night!
Turning her back firmly to the moonlight,
A woman lights a lantern.
Comments about *a Lantern by Deva De Silva
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, March 16, 2009
Poem Edited: Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl