A Letter To A Creature - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I am not
different from you.
We only have different
constants and different principles.
Comments about A Letter To A Creature by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, September 25, 2009
Poem Edited: Friday, September 25, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl