A Life Of Another - Poem by Naveed Akram
A life has defined another life
To call definite systems
And deprive the beggars
Of single letters, the words that tell
Now are so small.
A life may destroy one’s soul
To reflect a craze too great.
It is life within sizes, the whole craft
Of living with others, not to crawl
Into caves of delight, as too many do so!
We are definitely alive to sounds of ecstasy,
We dangerously affect a perfect system.
Comments about A Life Of Another by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl