System Collapses - Poem by Naveed Akram
With other people the system collapses,
She heard the dialling tone confirming that;
One phone demands a tragedy,
And the other phone a remedy.
This sailor is a soldier, full of stamps
That need posting and pasting,
Skinning the rabbits will be the test
For the soldier, who betrays nobody.
The posting delighted you,
The pennies ran away forming us,
Then children scatter in front of geese,
That fly onwards for better protection.
Most of the system relies on your brain,
Fences are never to hit like skulls.
Comments about System Collapses by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl