A Little Smile - Poem by nicole ketterer
Starry eyez in a fresh face to the earth.
The Smallest little face, fingers, feet, and mouth.
With the biggest smile anyone can see.
Hold her/him tight so no danger comes there way.
Paint on the walls with little finer prints left behind,
But the stars show in their eyes with the lillt smile showing their art off to you.
The little ones trying to be big pouring their own drink in the sippy cup.
But end up having more on the floor then in their cup.
How can you get made with they give you that little smile.
The little smiles that will never go away and try to slid by with their mistakes and experiences in life.
Comments about A Little Smile by nicole ketterer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl