Rough Roads - Poem by nicole ketterer
I have learned alot of essentials of life through many years.
I have learned that the road of life is never always smooth its how you travel it the rough parts of life.
I know some parts of my rough roads I have made bigger holes but, in time I figured it out how to get out and it made me a stronger person.
There has many people I have met some did not help me through the rough times.
There are people that I met that did help me through the rough roads and helped make it smoother.
Its not where your life is going its the direction you going.
I know I will hit many more rough roads but, its how I handle it
Comments about Rough Roads by nicole ketterer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda