A Lost World - Poem by Heriberto GarciaIII
Determined to ask why,
Never let yourself die.
I know what you’re thinking,
I know what you’re saying.
She walks on the street naked,
With no truth to seek or to make it,
She thinks that she’s all wasted,
But I know that she’s intoxicated.
Never mind the situation,
She’s all caught in limitations,
She’s says she talking to you,
But I know she’s misleading you.
Caught up in this world,
Caught in your world,
She’s caught up in both worlds,
She’s all caught up in a lost world.
Comments about A Lost World by Heriberto GarciaIII
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl