Heriberto GarciaIII Poems
- Tired No one is home, Left behind to wither, Outside to ...
- Junk Yard I sit alone and stoned, Stoned as the night ...
- Me I'm lost but, I know where I'm going tempers flare, ...
- Glass Jar I'll take you there I know you like it there I'll...
- Dream Pot Mindless mind, awake to wander Vivid thoughts ...
- Abortion Cradle to your chest Rock-a-baby asleep When you ...
- Walking Dead Till its end, Can never be more, But only ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heriberto GarciaIII
No one is home,
Left behind to wither,
Outside to stay alone,
Hold what you own,
Carry me to your soul,
Find it left alone.
Bored and alone,
Listening to your voice,
Leave me alone.
Hold me; bore me till you’re numb
Fold me; cure me with love
No one is home.
Brain all alone,
Close your eyes; numb