A Love Poem - Poem by Arsiema Berhane
You are so serious
You never say nothing funny
You love too much talking
Never giving me a chance to say
(though I ain't got nothing to say)
You love talking about your self
You love talking about Philosophy
Which make me feel sleepy.
You know what?
After all this time
I think I thought of something to say to you.
I love you, but you are boring.
Comments about A Love Poem by Arsiema Berhane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda