A Manipulative Mind - Poem by Ajinkya Raut
Human’s, aren’t we?
Yet lost the touch of humanity
Humans, they say
Are the symbol of sanity!
Our mind working
Fighting to be sane!
Yet humans are we & manipulation is the game!
Hit to win
Kill to win
‘cause you play the game & see their loss
Glad to see
Others’ life going for a toss!
Seeing their success makes you jealous
Your mind making a plan
A game plan
To bring them down
In that you seem to find your success
Humans we are
To be happy inside
Lets quit the games
Of our manipulative mind! !
Comments about A Manipulative Mind by Ajinkya Raut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl