chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
A Message From The Other Side - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
break from tradition.let this be your guide.'holy im givinthe life of me.this is my regime.carry a thought and after affect to the next perplexity.cover city tv and angle the thought at god.'
love from demps the dog, a nasty frog, an ample egg of an aunt named roe and a philly woman with a brown purse.she said rehearse, for the skit matters.
Comments about A Message From The Other Side by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl