A Moment - Poem by Poet Dragon
Here in the wasteland of my head
naked, because I like to be, and free!
Dancing because it is nice to dance,
traipsing because it is such a word
Where have my troubles fled to?
Away from my exposed soul, they wither
all time is left behind for the moment,
and here in the moment I am content
Comments about A Moment by Poet Dragon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl