Poet Dragon Poems
- Lifecycle People aren't born for what they do, but what their...
- Rape What was there left of her after the bad men touched ...
- Fear Not To Love, Fear Not I greet the burden of your soul ...
- Poetry And Prayer When hopelessness or passion's throes ...
- Short, Mad Pierced by an arrow, pierced by a phrase Killed...
- To Mat Hyuin Fell greed begot by man, by men in numbers lost...
- The Forest Summer lifting, rising currents Past the moon, ...
When I was a child, I thought like a child, I acted like a child and I played like a child. If I were to have become a man, I might have put childish things behind me.
When I was enlightened, I laughed at the world. Hell. I heard the world laugh right back at me.
My poems explore many themes, styles, and perspectives. I play with rhyme, meter, and semantics in order to evoke thoughtful consideration. It is not enough to read a poem, it must be grokked. Cherish the words with your intellect and instinct.
Imagine you are outside of yourself, looking down. Now back up. Go further. Further. Still further. Look back down at yourself and see how far away you are. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The grass is greener where you water it.''Derived from the axiom, 'The grass is greener on the other side.'
People aren't born for what they do, but what their parents dream.
People don't grow for growing's sake, but for the future's gleam.
People don't live to one day die, they live to put off dying.
People don't work to build themselves, they work to stave off crying.
People aren't fired for what they say, they're fired for making war.
People don't die for what they believe, they die for who they are.