A Mornings Word 12/15/07 - Poem by wordsy wright
I have chosen to follow blindly
the avenues of thought
that find me wandering aimlessly
among the dearms of yesterday.
I have sought the path of fools
in the interest of life
and stand firm in the belief
that tomorrow never comes.
I am commited in faith
to the releams of reason
and lost and wondering
at the causes of concern.
I am deaf not to the cries
of those that go unheard
but rather saddened
by the counted sorrows they endure
Comments about A Mornings Word 12/15/07 by wordsy wright
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda