wordsy wright Poems
- A Mornings Word As shades of ignorance once cast in ...
- I Lit A Little Candle I lit a little candle oh so long ago ...
- A Mornings Word 12/15/07 I have chosen to follow blindly the...
- Who I Use To Be And I, I was a king in the eyes of the man ...
- A Mornings Word 09/13/07 Colors fade, to a lighter shade, ...
- A Mornings Word 09/11/07 Just what am I suppose to do I ...
- A Mornings Word 09/10/07 A characterization, a parody if ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about wordsy wright
A Mornings Word
As shades of ignorance
once cast in darkness
now stands shinning
before the dawning light
of another day.
Faith has once again
brought us before the rising
of yet another sun
and renewed the promise
of hope eternal that graces
our hearts with the blessed thoughts
that fill the lives of those we love,
while we strive once again to rise above
the clouds of doubt that darken
a future at best unknown.