Emmanuel George Cefai
A Mourner Said: - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
A Mourner said:
'What pity those genes gone astray
with his passing away.'
the Other Mourner replied:
'No, look at his works and in them you
see as in a mirror the genes.'
And the two Mourners silent marched
After the coffin with bent head and mien.
Comments about A Mourner Said: by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl