Emmanuel George Cefai
Emmanuel George Cefai Poems
- Hard Work! Hard work! Hard work! Condemned full All the ...
- In The Waters Beauty Glides In the waters Beauty glides In ...
- Depression Depression made up hiccup words so I ...
- Volcanoes Exploding Volcanoes exploding uncertainties of
- The Cat-Lover The cat-lover he looked Into the eyes of ...
- They Told Me They told me That The sirens sing a song of ...
- In The Depression That Crushes... In The Depression That
Emmanuel George Cefai born on the 12th March 1955 in Victoria, Gozo, Malta is a Maltese philosopher and poet who published first a number of philosophical critiques in the Daily News (in past years and formerly a daily newspaper in Malta) and where Cefai himself developed his own philosophical system. Cefai wrote the poems published in Poem Hunter chiefly between 2004 and 2006. Emmanuel George Cefai graduated as Doctor of Laws from the Faculty of Laws in the University of Malta in 1977. The lyrical poems of Cefai contain a variety of emotions, from joy to sadness, from elation to depression, as well as deep thought and verses of sheer beauty. Cefai can indeed be called a poet of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hard work! Hard work!
All the years of all
All the days
All the months
All the years
As a train that tired
As age more inside
In this cage of such hard work
Since my boyhood I entered
I entered with my will
Shut up the rest all outside
Saw sometimes outside
The cage of work stood in
As these verses and these songs
Read you, friends,
As the Principles of the sciences
The plays, epics, lyrics throng
Economics, social sciences all ...