A New Horizon - Poem by Naveed Akram
Up in the clouds of the sky is a new horizon,
Felling the trees down below is like invasion.
How are the clouds so superb with those waterfalls?
May God speak suddenly about the nightfalls.
With this we end our talk on special landmarks,
Heaven dabbles with the rich and their birthmarks.
Mighty are the rivers of beautiful terrain,
Mighty is the mountain from the aeroplane.
We abstain from speech that destroys us,
The very favours on our human race come from a thesis.
Comments about A New Horizon by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda