A New Side - Poem by Christina Wagner
Have you ever seen the dark of the moon?
The mysterious and darkness of the night?
It is a land few dare to visit.
It is strange and unexplored.
But I have been there before.
And seen all there is to see.
It is a world unlike any other.
That world is me.
I am the dark of the moon.
Because it is a side seldom seen.
It lurks within all of us.
Just waiting to be free.
Comments about A New Side by Christina Wagner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl