A New Work - Poem by Naveed Akram
Feeding a new work is like diligence,
Opening this will inherit a new work;
I hammer him with a sizzling effort
As he fed on me in the past with love;
The rest offered peace, so much peace,
A living system of pleasure and it teases us.
Forcing an expansion of our life,
The system is a new enterprise of good sitting,
Full of my love is this plan, this weight of goodness.
I am patient, do not complain, as my frantic work
Is complete as can possibly be.
Comments about A New Work by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl