Living Things - Poem by Naveed Akram
I live among the world’s animals,
Unlike them, I stare and gaze at the stars;
I love the animals inhabiting this planet
Like the stars that shine in the galaxy.
The crust is seething of dead animals,
Organisms grow from the deaths and lives,
They musically play, swallow their prey,
Live with each other like humans.
The Earth never complains of the treatment
Given to certain living things,
Flora or fauna,
Young or old.
Comments about Living Things by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl