**a Pencil Form Daddy! ** - Poem by Fathmath Sana
I have a pencil,
My daddy gave it,
He brought it from the council,
Where he works and his life is fit.
The pencil has a dark lead,
It's length is long,
I can wirte with it, and read,
A beautiful song!
At the end of it, it has a rubber,
and rhe pencil is made, from wood,
As I write, 'Grubber, grubber, ''
And draw a crocodile, looking at a meal, good!
This pencil is easy,
And it had made me fall in love,
When i drew a chich and hot looking boy with hair greasy,
And when it was done, My Dad's Nice Pencil, had shown the proof!
Comments about **a Pencil Form Daddy! ** by Fathmath Sana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda