A Poem For Kaitlyn (: - Poem by carson ryan
I am a new man, or at least try to be,
for reason well known, you love me.
I swear I'll never rest Kaitlyn,
until I can give you the best.
I love you so much,
I feel it in my chest.
You are MY girl, the only one for me,
tell me what to do, just to make you see.
I have nothing to hide on this crazy ride,
me and you, you and I, i took us in stride.
It's not easy for me, and its not easy for you,
all of that will change when I'm finally with you.
To lay upon your lips, the sweetest kiss,
with such gentle bliss.
I will shock your body, twist that frame,
all with one simple action.
leaving you with nothing but.......
Comments about A Poem For Kaitlyn (: by carson ryan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda