A Poet Can Never Rest In Peace - Poem by Saurabh Som
A poet can never rest in peace
And forget all his miseries
No choice but to create along
With pearls of pain, a happy song
Even against his own free will
Or does he have a free will still?
A poet, a prisoner
The same forever
Born a weaver
of tales, believer
Of goodness in man
He concieves peace
But to Rest in it....
That, he never can....
Comments about A Poet Can Never Rest In Peace by Saurabh Som
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl