Optimistic Dreams...(An Acrostic Poem) - Poem by Saurabh Som
Over the years...
Time and tears
My hopes and
Touching the limit
I'll survive... and
Change the world
Dead and dark
Rise I, to flame
A Sun, its name...
Monarch of hope
Scorching... killing... dark minds...
Comments about Optimistic Dreams...(An Acrostic Poem) by Saurabh Som
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl