Laurie Harrah Gain
A Prayer For Fare-Thee-Well - Poem by Laurie Harrah Gain
Fly away my friend.
When the time is right, fly home again.
I’ll be waiting for you,
praying for you,
keeping your place in my heart
ready for your return.
Comments about A Prayer For Fare-Thee-Well by Laurie Harrah Gain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda