Laurie Harrah Gain
Muses - Poem by Laurie Harrah Gain
Awake, O Muses, and dance.
Creative flame inspire.
Burn away the vision’s dross
in divine and cleansing fire.
Majestic sweep of the canvas,
meticulous strokes of the brush,
translate the angelic viewpoint
to we who are made of dust.
Dream on, you artists among us.
Speak boldly, fearless and free.
Shine the light of your images
in the darkness for all to see.
On the opening of the Brasil exhibition
Comments about Muses by Laurie Harrah Gain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl