Sy Wong ...
A Prayer For Malaysia. - Poem by Sy Wong ...
Malaysia, you are always in my heart
How important you are, I always pray
A place I witness many sunrises and sunsets
The Moon in you I see a beauty
You are a rainbow nation of harmony
Your beauty is comparable to Heaven
May God watches over you
May your ground be fertile
May the rains never disappoint
May there be a variation of fruits and flowers bathing in constant dew
May the fishes strive in your rivers and seas
May your heavenly beauty amazes
May God be your guide.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Prayer For Malaysia. by Sy Wong ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda