Sridhar Amrita Aum
A Prayer To The Divine Mother - Poem by Sridhar Amrita Aum
Mother, May Thy Moon-like face
Ever dazzle in the lake of my mind.
Through and through the days of life
Spent in sorrows and innocent joys.
As I totter
Through all falls and stumbles
I know not Mother
Thou art the helping Hand.
Moments of separation
Cause grief untold.
Yet, May I never forget
You are ever my own.
Through the sparkling moments
Of destiny and its nightmares,
Mother, May I never forget
You are ever with me.
Mother, I am Thy rising Sun,
Though covered by the dark clouds of Ignorance.
Shattering the darkness with the winds of Thy grace,
May I ever shine in Thy Infinite Firmament.
Comments about A Prayer To The Divine Mother by Sridhar Amrita Aum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl