Sridhar Amrita Aum
Sridhar Amrita Aum Poems
- A Prayer To The Lord Oh! Enchanting is Thy Name, ...
- A Poem Offered To The Divine M... Love is divine, Love is ...
- The Blind Enlightened Born with the cries an’ eyes ...
- Mother, Be Thou My Proxy Oh! Mother, be Thou my proxy To ...
- Mother Earth And Li’l I Mother earth and li’l I - sridhar
- : A Fallen Feather: : A Fallen Feather: - Sridhar In Thy...
- Dreamy Existence DREAMY EXISTENCE The inseparable twins of...
Comments about Sridhar Amrita Aum
A Prayer To The Lord
Oh! Enchanting is Thy Name, lovely
You joyfully tricked Yasoda Mayya
With Thy Endearing blissful play
Lord of Vridavan, Heart of All.
Listen to the Prayer of mine
A little trembling baby of Thine
Catching me with Thy Hands
Save me from the Birth of rounds.
Never forget this little one
Unable to take step to the Divine
Fallen as I am in this worldly ocean
Having unbearably miserable passions.
Bless me be born wherever Thou art
Make me ever play with kids of Cowherd