A Quiet Place - Poem by Herman Sequira
This quiet place reveals His grace.
I meditate and pray;
For here I find true peace of mind
By night or light of day.
When deep despair and burdens bear
Down on my troubled soul,
I'll offer there, a quiet prayer
And He will make me whole.
Where flowers grow and waters flow;
In quietude I rest.
With Him I share my every care
And know that I am blest.
An interlude in solitude,
A time when all is still
You must concede, is all you need;
Embrace it if you will
Comments about A Quiet Place by Herman Sequira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl