A Receptacle - Poem by Naveed Akram
A receptacle is handed down to peace,
For the liquid consumed itself;
For a recluse, he handles peace,
And for a student his war rages on.
Reckless panicky men are like substances,
This recitation inverts the brain’s signals.
I can not hand down peace quite the same,
For our recluse inhibits the contests
As much as competitions allow.
Let him waste the receptacle now.
Comments about A Receptacle by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl