Sidi J. Mahtrow
A Reply To Wilson's Illusions - Poem by Sidi J. Mahtrow
Easy to criticize
Till you realize
That those who are so smart
Have no answers for a start!
Just trust us they say
Things will be better in our day.
(And then you look back
At their efforts, alack!
A group of bumbling fools
That had Albright as one of their tools.
'Weapons of mass destruction' was her cry
As she, like 'chicken little' pointed to the sky
Then shuffled off to oblivion
With the others of similar strain.
Bring them back you say
God forbid. Domesday!)
Comments about A Reply To Wilson's Illusions by Sidi J. Mahtrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl