A Royalty - Poem by Naveed Akram
The king of talk is a monster of style,
A man in difference, of every mile.
The queen can colllect a jewel,
So jewels are meaningful.
A prince said to the princess,
'Why are our parents in distress? '
The princess states we are friends of the saints,
With every difference and all-riches.
Comments about A Royalty by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl